TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
We want you to have a positive business relationship with us. If you are not happy for any reason we want to work with you to make it right.
- REGISTERED BREEDING STOCK. Only registered breeding stock are guaranteed as breeders. Rams are guaranteed fertile. If a ram is found to be infertile by a licensed veterinarian within six months of purchase, he will be replaced. The ram must be returned, at the buyers expense, and tested by our veterinarian to determine that he is in fact infertile. If found infertile the ram will be replaced. Ewes are guaranteed to breed and deliver a lamb. If a ewe will not breed she must be returned, at the buyers cost, and then given an opportunity to be bred by our rams. If the ewe will not conceive she will be replaced. Ewes sold as open are not guaranteed to be open but are in our best estimation to not have been bred. Aged ewes do not carry any guarantee.
- All fullblood Dorpers will be registered at no cost to the buyer and/or furnished a transfer of ownership.
- COMMERCIAL/NON-REGISTERED STOCK. (Commercial/Non-Registered rams and ewes are not guaranteed as breeders)
- Our sheep are not guaranteed against death, disease, or accident that may occur after the animal leaves our farm. We do not guarantee against faults that may develop over time that were not detectable at time of purchase.
- No "hold" will be placed on any animal without a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the purchase price. The balance is due at the time of pick-up or delivery. Animals must be picked up or delivered within 24 hours of purchase. If the animal is not picked up within that time frame, a daily fee of $5.00 per day will be charged for feed and board. If the sheep chosen becomes ill or deceased before your time of pick-up or delivery, you will be given a choice of another sheep or your deposit will be refunded.
- We offer delivery within a 50 mile radius for $2.50 per loaded mile.
- Unless prior arrangements are made, all payments shall be made in full at the time of sale. Buyers may make payment by Cash, Credit Card, PayPal or Certified Funds.